Get ED Meds. No Office Visit.

Talk to a Doctor Without Leaving Your Home

Medication Choice

Select medication preference

Your preference will be shared with the practitioner you consult with and help decide the best treatment plan for you. We will send your prescription to a licensed US pharmacy who will dispense and ship to you.

52% of all men over 40 have experienced Erectile Dysfunction.

Common treatments for erectile dysfunction typically only include oral medication. While these are effective for 60% of men, it still leaves 40% untreated. At Invigor Medical we offer an alternative compounded medication that is 95% successful for treating mens erectile dysfunction.

Invigor Medical also treats men for low sex drive, low energy, poor sleep, joint pain, fatigue and more. These are just a few reasons why our patients are so loyal.

If Oral E.D. Meds Don’t Work


Trimix

(papaverine / phentolamine / alprostadil)
Specially formualted from 3 medications, TriMix is a local injection that has a proven 95% success rate.

For Low Libido


PT-141 Injections

(10mg/mL – 2mL vial)
FDA approved medication for improving sex drive. PT-141 can be used by both men and women.